Dear Friends of Saint Catherine of Siena School,
When you are looking for the best possible education for your child – one that explicitly teaches Christian values and academic excellence, where do you turn?
If you do what families in Norwood and the neighboring communities do, and have done for over 90 years, you go to Saint Catherine of Siena School.
- Because you know your child will receive an outstanding education spiritually, academically, and socially.
- You know that your child will be treated with dignity by dedicated, compassionate teachers who encourage them to excel and remind them they make Jesus known and loved by being the best they can be.
- You know from the many academic honors our graduating eighth graders receive, the achievements of our alumni, and our outstanding test results the success and quality of the instruction your child will get.
- You know your child will be challenged to grow in self-discipline, personal integrity, and service to others.
Your contributions have helped make Saint Catherine of Siena School a leading school in the Archdiocese of Boston.
- You make it possible for our committed teachers to touch the lives of children every year – whether they are pre-schoolers in their first days of school, second graders receiving the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion for the first time, or middle school students preparing for high school.
- You make it possible for Saint Catherine of Siena School to fulfill its mission – to form children in their faith through monthly School Masses, weekly Eucharistic Adoration, daily religion classes, student-led Morning Prayer, and service to others.
- Your gift is extremely important because it will help make an immediate impact on urgent needs – tuition assistance, new technology for our classrooms, enriched curriculum, and professional development for our teachers. As education advances, our school is committed to staying at the cutting edge for every child.
Our faculty – every person here who works to serve the children – join me in thanking you for your generous partnership and support.
Please send your gift today. Your donation will make our school stronger and more vibrant. Right here. Right now. Thank you so much and may God bless you for your help.
Sincerely in Christ,
Beth Tanner, Principal