Application Process for New Students
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
Copy of First Holy Communion Certificate for children entering Grades 3-8 (if applicable)
Copy of last 3 Report Cards for students entering Grades 1-8
Copy of latest Health Examination (including Immunization Record) – must be within 12 months prior to the start of the school year.
With all applications a non-refundable $125.00 application fee. (Your deposit will be deducted from your tuition payments.)
For Future Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten Students:
- Children must be 2.9 years old by August 31st to enter our full-day Preschool program.
- Children must be 4 years old by August 31st to enter our full-day Pre-K program. There are options for a 4-day and 5-day program.
- Flexible drop-off until 8:30 a.m. is available in our Preschool and Pre-K program only.
- A PRE-SCHOOL OR PRE-KINDERGARTEN PARENT ASSESSMENT must be filled out prior to screening.
- Children are screened in the spring to determine appropriate placement.
- Any preschool/nursery school progress report should be included if possible.
For Future Kindergarten Students:
For Future Grades 1-8 Students:
Registration Process . An updated physical and proof of immunizations are required and must be within 12 months of the start of school. Acceptance is conditional until all paperwork has been received & an interview conducted (if requested). Saint Catherine School reserves the right to deny admission to a student or suggest another grade assignment which will ensure a student’s academic success.
Tuition begins in July with bills being sent around the first week in June. Payment options must be chosen as a direct disbursement from a checking or savings account. All monies due to the school must be received in full by April of that school year. Please review the cancellation policy regarding any refunds on tuition.
Volunteer fee: An additional fee of $500 is due prior to the start of school and is held in reserve. Each family is required to do 32 hours in fundraising hours each year. 12 hours MUST be done by volunteering for Sunday BINGO. If the hours are not completed by the end of the school year, the fee is kept by the school and another fee must be paid the following year. If 32 approved fundraising hours are completed, the fee rolls over to the next year. Once the family leaves the school, the fee is refunded to them, if all volunteer commitments have been met.