Curriculum Overview Kindergarten
To really find out what is going on in Kindergarten each day, here are some questions that can get your child talking about the day’s activities:
- What letters are you working on?
- Do you know the sounds the letters make?
- Who is the Shining Star?
- What did you do on the playground? With whom?
- Did you have Music, Gym, Art, or Library?
- Was anyone absent?
- What was for lunch?
- Ask your child about the work you find in his/her folder.
- Ask your child about a prayer, poem, story or song they have heard.
- We look forward to working with you in the coming school year!
Kindergarten Benchmarks (Being revised for 2020-21)
Kindergarten Supply List